I have been tagged by curious girl (lisa). Her blog is one of my new favourite blogs. It is bright and funky and fun. It is a place you want to go to with a cup of coffee.
So, I have been tagged.
Four things I did today:
1) had a cappuccino like I do every morning
2) received an incredible gift from some incredible people
3) went to the farmer’s market and bought a whole lot of fruit and vegetables which came to $12.10 I love the farmer’s market.
4) watched Mad Men
Four things on my to-do list:
1) to find a cute pair of super cheap jeans…..is that possible?
2) get my photos organized
3) read every one of the million bulletins I get from Annie’s school.
4) sell house
Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
1) two scoops of baskin robbins ice cream often
2) matt & nat handbags
3) gossip girl…..what is it about that show?
4) tops. I can’t get enough tops (as in shirts – not spinning tops)
Four random facts about me:
1) german is my first language
2) i hate cell phones. I have one. I use it, but I don’t like them. I don’t even know how to text.
3) i’ve been hang gliding.
4) i used to love camping and hiking and all things that go with that. Now? Not so much.
In all things Fort Langley
This is a store in Fort Langley called Cranberries Naturally where they sell things made with or influenced by…..you guessed it….cranberries. I thought this would tie in nicely with the cranberry festival we went to on Saturday. It was a perfect fall day that day complete with thousands of people in attendance, vendors lined up everywhere, giant pumpkins, cranberries of course, and a store that had gone out of business where they were selling stuff for dirt cheap. I love it here and desperately hope to live here soon!