I was tagged again. This time by dry as toast. This blog is written by a girl about town – a writer in NYC. A writer in NYC. Does it get any better? She is funny and sweet. You should check out her four by four…..her four things she would like God to say at the Gates of Heaven made me laugh.
Here it goes.
Top four wishes:
1) my house would sell
2) that I could travel more
3) my family would always live life to the fullest
4) I knew with certainty what I wanted to do with my life
Four places I want to travel to:
2) Disney World (I have never been to anything disney except the disney store)
4) somewhere in Africa – I don’t know what part, but I would like to visit some of this continent
Four careers I want to be involved in:
1) Doing more public speaking than I am
2) Interior decorator (decorating because design would take way too many years of school)
3) Fashion – anyplace I could be surrounded by a lot of fabulous clothing and handbags and shoes that doesn’t require me to stand for hours at a till or ask, “can I help you?” Maybe I could be a personal shopper. I would love to spend other people’s money and boss them around.
4) writing but that one is a fantasy…..well, I guess much like the fashion career is a fantasy. A girl can dream.
Four things I would like God to say at the Gates of Heaven:
1) Here’s Betty!
2) I had a plan all along
3) Make yourself comfortable
4) Ask me anything you want and I’ll answer every question
(this is the starbucks mug that holds my coffee every morning)